Click on picture for report
Findings Included in
- "Energy use varies within the same category of building. . . indicating the potential to achieve relatively large savings" (page 5 - Key Findings)
- "Most building owners and managers do not know whether their buildings are efficient (or not)" (page 5 - Executive Summary)
- "Much of the (energy) improvement could be achieved very cost effectively through improved operations and maintenance" (page 5 - Key Findings)
What are the Takeaways
- Understand the Energy Profile of your building(s)
- Don't get blindsided by discovering at a later date that significant savings have been "left on the table" (without an informed decision to do so)
- Evaluate the results of your Benchmarking Report. If your building(s) is Energy Star or equivalent - relax. If not - Develop an Action Plan
LESS is MORE
Less ENERGY = More MONEY
The key ingredient to this process is expertise.
More Expertise = More
Our qualified team can help. We have the expertise and qualifications required by Local Law 87 (PE, CEM & CPMP) for Energy Audits and Retro-Commissioning. We are available to discuss a cost effective strategy that can work for you.
Contact us at 646-415-